2015

London Blogger

So this is a post about a girl named Hannah (and her sister) who officially got OLD this year. I mean, 25 and 27 aren't actually old, but judging by the amount of grey hairs on my head... I am going with it. Sara's birthday was yesterday and this inspired us to go buy awesomely huge numbers (to match our awesomely huge ages) and take some fun photos to make us feel a bit better about our impending demise into wrinkles and diapers.
It's a bit strange that I still feel like a 12 year old some days....Like when am I supposed to start feeling adult-like. I live 4,000 miles away from home, have a job, have bills (ugh), do the cooking when I must, etc. etc. Will I just wake up one day and think to myself... wow. that's it. I don't feel the need to act like a 12 year old any more. I SHALL BE GROWN UP. 
Who knows. I don't really feel like getting all sentimental and philosophical on you guys, so enjoy the pictures, and be grateful you have had another year to live! Even if it does mean about 200 more grey's to deal with. 
London Blogger

London Blogger


London Blogger
I thought it'd be pretty cool to jot down some interesting facts from the year I was born. Hope they make you feel old too! 
Twas the year 1990:
"The Simpsons" aired on Fox for the first time
George H. W. Bush was Time Magazine's Man of the Year
Dances with Wolves won Best Movie at the Oscars
Ice Ice Baby was Number 1 the day I was Born
The Hubble Space Telescope was launched
Margaret Thatcher Resigned
The World Wide Web (www) was created
"Hold On" By Wilson Phillips was on the Charts (so glad this will be in my head for the rest of the day!)
London Blogger

© hannah dot

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig