Mini Kiehl's Haul

Hey guys! So today on my way home from the Be:Fit show in London, I stopped at the King's Cross Kiehl's. If you haven't heard of this brand, I will put some links below to help you get as excited to try it as I am. Essentially the brand has amazing ethos, and the star ingredients in the Kiehl's products have amazing natural heritage stories. I have seen bloggers and youtube's talking about the Midnight Recovery Concentrate for forever, and have been DYING to try it out. 
OhHannahDot, London, Shopping in London, Kiehl's, Kiehl's Skincare, Acne Solutions, London Blogger
While I was in the shop, though, this wonderfully helpful man did a skin test(basically stuck two little paper sticks on my face and told me how not balanced my skin was)and told me about a few more of their products that may work for me. So I got more than just the recovery concentrate. Oops! I have true combination skin. Oily on my forehead and chin, and dry on my cheeks, and I literally will break out if someone breathes too close to my skin. 
OhHannahDot, London, Shopping in London, Kiehl's, Kiehl's Skincare, Acne Solutions,London Blogger
I was shown about 6 products, and went with three. I was shown a face wash and moisturizer, but I currently use other products that I am very happy with for washing and moisturizing (more on that another day.) I was also shown a mask that I REALLY wanted. Just didn't want to spend my entire life savings in there at once. I will link you to the mask below so you can check it out! In the end I went with a spot treatment, with herbal ingredients as opposed to really drying synthetic ingredients, and a new toner. I usually use a tea tree toner from Lush, and LOVE it, but this one felt great on my skin, and as I am trying out a new brand, I wanted to really dive in. Also, how cool is it that you can see the little bits of calendula in the bottom!
OhHannahDot, London, Shopping in London, Kiehl's, Kiehl's Skincare, Acne Solutions,London Blogger
 All in all, I was very happy with my first shopping experience in Kiehl's. I wish I got the shop workers name, because he was so helpful, and didn't put any pressure on me to buy anything. He made the whole thing really informative and nice. When you get to the till, you also get a nice little handful of samples to try which is also a bonus! Last thing that I totally love about Kiehl's that is worth mentioning is that just like Benefit and Sephora, you can return the products if you aren't happy with the results. As long as you have your receipt, there are no questions asked, no matter how much of the product you used. I love this, and think more beauty brands should definitely adopt that practice. It helps make trusting a brand so much easier. Anywaysssss! I will try to post an update in the near future to let everyone know how I get on with my products. I am sure they will become skincare cabinet staples!


OhHannahDot, London, Shopping in London, Kiehl's, Kiehl's Skincare, Acne Solutions,London Blogger


Read about Kiehl's amazing ingredients here. | Check out my wish list masque here. | Kathleen Lights talks about her skincare routine here. | Ingred Nilsen shares her love for the midnight recovery here.











No comments

© hannah dot

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig