Mai Favori

london lifestyle blog, london beauty blog, hannah dot, monthly favorites, beauty blog, travel blog, london travel blog
Not sure why I decided to go French there, but I like it :) Google does life changing things for my language skills. As I am sure you can tell from my romantic (because French is always romantic) title, this post is all about things I have been loving over the past month. Some of these things I have been using for much longer/loving for much longer, but I thought I would share anyways because, well.. they are still my favorites, and this is my blog, and I'm gonna show you anyways.
london lifestyle blog, london beauty blog, hannah dot, monthly favorites, beauty blog, travel blog, london travel blog
For like 99.9% of my life I have worn Miss Dior, but I ran out of my latest bottle a little over a month ago, and have been experimenting with more affordable scent options while I decide what I'd like to go with that is a bit more high end. I am DYING for a Jo Malone fragrance. Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions!
london lifestyle blog, london beauty blog, hannah dot, monthly favorites, beauty blog, travel blog, london travel blogThis little Oliver Bonas roller ball has been in my bag constantly lately. The scent is perfectly perfect.. A little musky, a little sweet, and it is so nice and convenient to have something you can literally pop in your bag and take anywhere as well. I have been loving using this, and while It doesn't last all day by any means, for ten pounds, I don't mind reapplying throughout the day.

Next up is this AMAZING pineapple platter. If you guys have never browsed Sainsbury's for homewares, you are definitely missing out. A lot of the time, you just get lucky and find one or two gems, but the last few times I have been, there is so much I have been adding to my wish list. Think rose gold everything!
london lifestyle blog, london beauty blog, hannah dot, monthly favorites, beauty blog, travel blog, london travel blog
During my last trip, I picked up two little rose gold bowls and this platter. I can't wait to use them in upcoming recipe posts!

This next favorite is a gift I got for Christmas last year. It is a book called Eat Pretty by Jolene Hart. I work in the health and wellness industry, and I am constantly looking into certain ingredients and superfoods to see their benefits and how they are being marketed. I have been referencing this little book SO MUCH recently. It words everything so eloquently and is a straight forward explanation of everything we should be eating for a gorgeous glow. If you want to know more about what you should be eating and why it is good for you, pick this sucker up! Mine came from Anthropologie, but I know Amazon and quite a few other distributors sell this.
monthly favorites, london beauty blog, london blogger, uk beauty blog, uk fashion blog, hannah dot
monthly favorites, london beauty blog, london blogger, uk beauty blog, uk fashion blog, hannah dot
Diving straight into the beauty category of my life, I present to you this little Nars blush duo beauty. The story behind this purchase is actually quite pitiful. I received an email from Selfridges that was promoting the new Nars Summer 2016 collection. When I saw the artwork on the boxes, I immediately decided in my head that I don't care what is in the box, I am having it just for the design. 30 pounds later, and I literally have no idea what I thought this box would do for me in terms of use, so I am really glad that I actually love the blush duo that came in the pretty box. It is such a gorgeous summer shade!
monthly favorites, london beauty blog, london blogger, uk beauty blog, uk fashion blog, hannah dot
The colors aren't matte, but they don't leave a tacky shimmer on your skin at all either. It plain and simply gives you a gorgeous glow that really really complements your skin, especially when you are wearing bronzer. I got the shade sexual content, but it came in the box listed for the liberation shade. Not sure if they switch them up, but I still love the box I got either way.
monthly favorites, london beauty blog, london blogger, uk beauty blog, uk fashion blog, hannah dot
The wet brush is literally a god-send. For someone who used to go weeks without brushing her hair, I am no stranger to tangles, and knots, and unintentional dreads. When I got a travel size wet brush in my Look Fantastic Beauty Box a few months back, my hair game immediately changed forever. This month, when I opened my subscription box, I was SO excited to find a full size brush. Seriously, you'd think my mother never bought me a hairbrush as a child if you saw how excited I got over this.
As the Wet Brush website very accurately states, this is "the best detangling brush ever." I use it in the shower while conditioner is in my hair, and also after I shower to brush product through my hair without ripping the stuff out of my scalp. I will put a link to my brush or one super similar on my shopping page along with all of my other favorites from this post. Go get one here! Your hair will love you for it. 
monthly favorites, london beauty blog, london blogger, uk beauty blog, uk fashion blog, hannah dot
I know the name swamp spritz seriously contradicts everything I just mentioned above, so lets just imagine this stuff is called mermaid-beachy-wave hair stuff or something pretty. I bought this on a whim while in Boots a few weeks ago, and boy am I glad I felt like spending aimlessly that day! I was hoping this could be an affordable option for adding a bit of texture to my hair, much like a Bumble and Bumble product. I totally hit the jackpot.
monthly favorites, london beauty blog, london blogger, uk beauty blog, uk fashion blog, hannah dot
Not only does this stuff smell like fresh hair heaven, but it gives such a beautiful, natural, non-gritty texture that I am sure people spend hours trying to achieve with curling wands and all sorts of hoopla. Bonus: it costs like 6 pounds!
monthly favorites, london beauty blog, london blogger, uk beauty blog, uk fashion blog, hannah dot
These little bad boys are inexpensive, and totally not that exciting at all, so I will be short and sweet here. Basically, they have massively changed my getting ready situation as of late. I bought them from Primark after seeing them on a Youtuber's haul a while back (sorry I can't remember who!) They are perfect for sectioning off hair when styling, and holding hair our of you face when removing and applying makeup.
monthly favorites, london beauty blog, london blogger, uk beauty blog, uk fashion blog, hannah dot
As we are on the subject of removing makeup, let me present to you the face cleanser and moisturizer I have been obsessed with lately. On the Cetaphil website, it states that these are "mild formulations that gently moisturize and remove unwanted impurities, without stripping the skin’s natural protective oils and emollients, or upsetting the pH balance." This could not be more true. I have no idea how, but the texture of my skin, and my overall complexion has improved SO much since I have been using these products. 
monthly favorites, london beauty blog, london blogger, uk beauty blog, uk fashion blog, hannah dot
I am a lifetime fan of Benefit's Foamingly Clean, but I think it's great to give my skin a bit of a reset and a break from my normal routine and just use simple stripped down products.
monthly favorites, london beauty blog, london blogger, uk beauty blog, uk fashion blog, hannah dot
So basically this lip pencil is currently my life. The formula is everything, the shade is everything, the finish is everything, and I have been wearing it every single day. I love it times like a million. I received this in one of my beauty subscription boxes, and I had never heard of Lord and Berry before, so I was a bit hesitant, and it sat in my make up drawer for a while before I decided I should get it a proper go. I am so so glad I eventually picked it up, though! It gives the perfect natural matte finish. It can be a bit on the drying side, but I always apply my Charlotte Tilbury Lip Magic underneath, and it seems to do the job.  The color suits my skin tone like its life depended on it, and there are about a gazillion other shades in the line that I am thinking I need to try out straight away.

What are you guys loving this month? I know I just bought something that will for sure be in my next months favorites! Can't wait to show you!


No comments

© hannah dot

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig