A Bridal Shower

So that gorgeous girl down there.. in the third picture.. thats one of the most amazing people I know. She is getting married in three weeks and this weekend I had the honor of throwing her a bridal shower. It was seriously the most fun//beautiful//hot bridal shower I have ever been to, and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Most of the decor for the shower was DIY. I painted the table runners, used printable flags for the oranges and made the flags for the cake in photoshop! I also made that TO DIE FOR cake you see down there and thanks to Evan from Evan&Co, it was topped off beautifully. The flowers in the berry boxes were also done by Evan. (That boy has got serious talent dropping out of his pockets) Anyways, all the hard work was worth it and while I spent most of the time enjoying the shower I did manage to take a few shots for you guys!







We also had a DIY photo booth using astro turf as a backdrop with some hand painted initials of the bride and groom to be. That topped the shower off for sure. I hope everyone had as great a time as I did. 

1 comment

mackyton said...

This is really cute! Congrats to your friend. I just got my Bridal shower as well, and it was a surprise. Everything leading up to the wedding seems so magical. I am getting married in one of the Chicago wedding venues and I am literally too excited to sit right now. Have a great new year!!

© hannah dot

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig